Today’s episode is brought to you, in its entirety by Alliance Defending Freedom. The tip of the legal spear fighting for your right to live our your faith freely. ADF is active in over 100 cases cross the world right now over religious freedom, sanctity of life and one man/one woman marriage. They believe in us and we believe in them so please go to www.ADFlegal.org and send them a note thanking them for supporting Dead Reckoning Radio. Like us, they’re entirely supported by your tax-deductible gift. Find out you can get involve at www.aflegal.org.
Refugees and Syrian Situation
- Hadley’s trip report
- Further discussion on world events and the overall crisis:
- The on-going threat that is ISIS it’s impact on us, refugees and otherwise
- Putin’s going for a landgrab, he may be bombing ISIS now but he’s fully in with Assad effectively tying the US’s leadership hands in the situation.
- On that note, NATO is prepare to defend Turkey from Russia’s advances. Russia’s like the stalker wanna-be boyfriend: https://news.vice.com/article/nato-is-getting-ready-to-defend-turkey-from-russia
Break - Agents of the ADF
NVN: (Hadley and Brian Tie)
- “Gender Ninja”
Girls to Men
A gender transition video went viral over the weekend promoting a new show called Girls to Men being produce by UK outfit, Channel 4. Part of their “Born in the Wrong Body Season” It’s remarkable. From a girl to a dood with facial hair. Blinded by freak shows? They want to tell us that sex and gender identity is no big deal but if it was, they wouldn’t make a TV show on it. You don’t make shows based on “normal”. Commence discussion.
- As a parent, why layer on yet another element of uncertainty to a child’s well-being?
The Center for Medical Progress released another Planned Parenthood undercover video and Senate hearings to defund PP are still going on. Do you think the populace is wearing on the videos? Do you think they’re video trickle is too slow? What’s your opinions?
Break - ADF News Update
#NOTN: (Brian - Brian Leads by 2)
Amazon, Netflix and Digital “Rights”
A few articles have been released talking about the inevitable phenomena where Amazon, Apple or other tech giants disappear and take our movies, books and music with them. This is an intriguing topic from the angle of private property. It used to be we’d own something for reals, we could resell it, copy it, burn it, whatever but now, we’re don’t really own anything. It feels like we’re being groomed to redefine private property as something that’s communal or bestowed onto us by a larger entity say a business or you know, a government. Brian, as far as I understand it, true private property is something of value for a greater purpose than self-gratification.
What’s On Your Playlist?