Dead Reckoning Radio on Video
Today’s episode is brought to you, in its entirety by Alliance Defending Freedom. The tip of the legal spear fighting for your right to live our your faith freely. ADF is active in hundreds of court battles around the world right now involving religious freedom, sanctity of life and marriage. Please show your support by going to www.adflegal.org and making a donation or thanking them for their support of Dead Reckoning Radio.
Christians talking about things:
- The KC Royals won the World Series.
This guy at Slate was happy about it for the wrong reasons: http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/11/02/daniel_murphy_anti_gay_i_m_glad_the_mets_lost_the_world_series.html
- Hacker group Anonymous got their hands on registered KKK members. I want to celebrate this but I’m also like, It’s kinda not cool to hack. Modern superheros for good? Article: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-opkkk-hactivists-publish-first-batch-ku-klux-klan-contact-details-1526794
- Sunday marked the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church. Probably a good time
to mention that ISIS is STILL killing Christians: https://www.rt.com/news/319845-palmyra-isis-blows-up-3-people
- China Ditches One Child Policy: http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2015/october/china-scraps-one-child-policy.html
- Planned Parenthood “tone” could get much, much worse.
- Buy tickets for 3801 Lancaster. Screening on November 10: http://deadreckoning.tv/dont-be-silent-3801-lancaster/
ADF Agents: “The Nuked Nun”
Read all 10 ways that children are like drunk adults (plus 5 extra) at our blog: http://deadreckoning.tv/15-ways-children-are-like-drunk-adults/
Religious Freedom is Good for ALL People
The New York Times published the final installment “in a three part series examining how clauses buried in tens of millions of contracts have deprived Americans of one of their most fundamental constitutional rights: their day in court.”
- “Teen Challenge was highlighted by President George W. Bush as a successful faith based program that deserved federal funding. “Government can pass law and it can hand out money,” Mr. Bush said in a 2006 speech. “But it cannot love.”” But inference, the article suggests they shouldn’t get funding for ONE KID. Let’s talk about Planned Parenthood shall we?
- Lumps Scientology with “Biblical Christianity”
- “The appeals court found that the rules of Christian conciliation were not that different from those
governing secular arbitration and included only a “scattering of religious elements,” which served
to “solemnize the process and to promote and advance conciliation as a spiritual goal.” Ignore that
part, because have you ever read the terms and conditions of say, anything you sign up for online?
What are they saying here? Get rid of all arbitration and mediation?
- “Work assignments”, because God forbid, we give them anything productive to do.
- Check that against any other rehab or group home system and they’ll have work/chore
- “Christians should not take their problems before “unbelievers,” Paul wrote in his letter to the
Corinthians. Disputes should be resolved inside the church.” No it doesn’t.
- And what is the tie between his homosexuality and arbitration? Nothing, it’s simply a play to make
religious folk look like evil, horrible, nut jobs. And it’s duplicitous, they’re saying it’s great when a
straight man becomes gay but the other way around? Not so much.
- Article: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/business/dealbook/in-religious-arbitration-scripture-is-the-rule-of-law.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1[Break]
Alliance Defending Freedom November Happenings - http://www.adfmedia.org/
Nerd V. Nerd (Brian Won by one vote for “Gender Ninja”): Netflix and Chill
Vote for the winner: https://fans.vote/vote/ACj3WDn5kW0/dead-reckoning/who-won-nerd-v-nerd-word-was-netflix-and-chill
- “One Third of Obamacare CoOps are Officially Dead”: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/15/one-third-of-obamacare-co-ops-are-now-officially-dead/
- “Health Insurers Struggle to Profit from ACA Plans”: http://www.wsj.com/articles/health-laws-strains-show-1446423498?mod=trending_now_2
- Christian healthshare alternatives:
What’s On Your Playlist?
Producers: Remley Gorsuch & Jay Friesen
Hosts: Hadley Heath & Dr. Brian Mattson
Today’s episode is brought to you, in its entirety by Alliance Defending Freedom. The tip of the legal
spear fighting for your right to live our your faith freely. ADF is active in hundreds of court battles around the world right now involving religious freedom, sanctity of life and marriage. Please show your support by going to http://www.adflegal.org and making a donation or thanking them for their support of Dead Reckoning Radio.